Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Back to School!

School will be back in session very soon!  Here are some important dates!

2017-18 School Calendar - LINK

Aug 3rd @ 5:00 - Class Lists will be posted on the front doors.  
  • K, 1, 2 posted on the front doors of Creekside Primary
  • 3, 4, 5 posted on front doors of Creekside Elementary
Aug 3rd - Teacher PD day

Aug 4th - Teacher workday

Aug 7th - Teacher workday

Aug 7th - Open House - @ 5:00-6:30 for all grades 

Aug 8th - 1st day of school!!


*********

Welcome to Creekside Primary School!

My name is Matt Scott and I am very excited to be the principal @ CPS!

This is my 14th year to be @ Creekside and my 22nd year in education overall.

I am looking forward to a great year @ Creekside Primary!

Thanks!

Matt Scott
Principal
Creekside Primary
16049 Sanderson Rd
Harvest, AL 35749